Creating an inclusive culture.Making sure everyone's voice is heard means creating a respective and inclusive culture where employees seek out diverse perspectives and feel empowered to confidently express their viewpoints and take action to create meaningful change.
To help create that culture, our Employee Resource Groups (ERGs) create supportive communities to help attract and retain talent, raise cultural awareness and competence, develop critical skills and contribute to our diversity and inclusion objectives. Working together as an Inclusion Network, the ERGs sponsor activities and programs for all employees, including workshops, panel discussions, awareness training and professional development sessions.
Our ERGs include:
- AERO – Asian Employee Resource Organization
- BERG – Black Employee Resource Group
- EDGE – Ethnically Diverse Gulf Employees
- Enable – Valuing employees of ALL abilities
- Fulcrum – Ethnically and culturally diverse community
- HOLA – Hispanic Organization fo Latinos and Amigos
- ISERO – Indian Subcontinent Employee Resource Organization
- MEERG – Middle East Employee Resource Group
- NextGen – Community supporting early career professionals
- Spectrum – Community supporting LGBTQ+ employees
- UDAAN – Employee group in India serving the underprivileged in communities where we operate
- Veterans Network – Community supporting veterans
- WSN – Women's Success Network
We also invest in our diverse talent through specific inclusive leadership development programs, recognize colleagues' contributions through our Peer-to-Peer Recognition program, promote a holistic approach for all individuals through our Health & Wellness team, and offer flexible working to allow employees to manage when and where they most effectively get their work done.